Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

The Final Day

Another day. Another brilliant day. Tomorrow morning I get up and leave for Canada. Today, I visited the History Museum of Hong Kong. I learned a fair bit about Hong Kong's history. I did a little shopping and then I met up with my good friend, Dan Chan for dinner. I've been lucky to meet up with several friends during the course of this trip.

Today, Hong Kong was heavily polluted. I think that would be a serious downside if one had to live here.

Two days back in Canada. Looking forward to it. I doubt that I will bother to blog while I am in Europe. If I get to Europe. Looks like there is a little situation going on there this evening. I guess one can't be deterred by terrorists. We live in interesting times.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?